Thursday, June 21, 2012

I've SOLD OUT!


 "WHAT? THERE'S NO MORE BOOKS?!! BUT I WAS GOING TO BUY ONE FOR MY AILING NEPHEW WHO SAID A COPY OF THE BOOK WOULD CURE HIS HIVES AND WHOOPING COUGH!"

Well, tough beans Jimmy.

 Thanks to a fan posting some of my images to reddit, I have completely sold out of books. If you were able to obtain a Movies R Fun book before the end, CONGRATULATIONS! You are a winner. You have a book that's one in a thousand! (because I made 1000 of them). Feel free to taunt/tease your fellow non-book-owning frienemies relentlessly so that they know how awesome you are for supporting self-published books. And if you did not order a book in time, well, what can I say? Shame. Shame on you. Why are you filled with so much hate towards the written word? Time to rethink your life.

 F.A.Q. time!

Q. "Where can I get your book?"
A. Maybe HERE.

Q. "Does this look infected?"
A. Yes. Consult a physician immediately.

Q. "Hurry up and print more books, you idiot."
A. Okay, first of all, that's not even a question...and second, the name calling is not necessary. Right now there are no plans for reprints. However, if a publisher was interested in reprinting, I'd think about it.

Q. "Are you going to make another book?"
A. Maybe.

Q. "Maybe? What kind of answer is that?"
A. I want to, but I'm a little busy right now.

Q. "Pfft...whatever."
A. You can follow me on Twitter...

Q. "Ass."
A. Thank you.

If you have ordered in the past few days, please be patient while the onslaught of orders are being filled. The extremely efficient, giant mechanic order-filling octopus robot I built became self aware on me and quit. So I had to hire an entire camp of filthy hobos to help fill orders. Needless to say, they are much slower and keep trying to stab each other. Not efficient.


14 comments:

ATG said...

Congrats! I am glad I have MY copy and will be sure to wave it under the nose of the many, many people who are not as fortunate.

Now, make a new book. There's a WHOLE catalogue of possibilities on the back of your (sold out) book that I want to read. Hop to it.

Don't actually hop, it will be impossible for you to hold a pen and draw if you do that.

Seriously, stop hopping!

adamrworsell said...

Uh how have I just stumbled across this now...


Gutting.

Red Tash said...

Ditto! Congrats.

Daniel Chong said...

Yeah, i guess i feel like a winner.

David Lublin said...

I keep mine in the bathroom.

David Lublin said...

I keep my copy in the bathroom.

Belf said...

I'd like larger prints of certain images (notably the Big Lebowski/Jesus one) to be framed on my studio wall. Would this be possible?

Josh Cooley said...

Hey Belf,

Check out my store or email me about larger sizes. I'll see what I can do.

Cooley

Broklynite said...

So, since nobody else has tried this...If anyone has a copy they're willing to give up, I'd be happy to take it off yer hands for you, with money naturally. Like many other people, I didn't find out about this book until AFTER it had been sold out, and I'm really desperate to get a copy.

Broklynite said...

I'm still available to take an excess copy if someone no longer wants theirs :)

Anonymous said...

I had no idea this happened and you sold out. Congratulations it's fun stuff. Since Ancient art of sex and science I enjoyed all your work. I just got my cards in the mail and they are awesome. You and bill have done well ! Hoping you print some more for those in the future that will miss out !

Gwyn said...

Oh for the love of God...this isn't right. I would give up the tip of my pinky toe for that book...just so I could read it to my 2 year old sister every night. YOU ARE CRUSHING THAT KID'S HOPES AND DREAMS. Every night she wakes up screaming "JOSH COOLEY HELP ME!!! SAVE ME! I WILL END UP IN PRISON AND ON CRACK IF YOU DON'T PRINT MORE OF THOSE BOOKS" so thanks to you, my sister has a very high chance of becoming a crack addict. Asshole.

Amber Sotelo said...

Will Movies R Fun ever be in print again? She asked in a small, hopeful voice.....

Amber Sotelo said...

Will Movies R Fun ever be in print again?