Tuesday, March 4, 2014

THANK YOU for your patience!


Due to the amazing, overwhelming response to our prints online, we have been flooded with orders. Many have emailed about their order status. Our prints will be taking a little longer than normal because of the sheer amount of orders. Each print is printed on demand (no inventory) and then hand-signed and numbered by Josh, which takes longer than Amazon, but makes it extra special and therefore more awesome. Thanks to everyone for your support, your prints are on their way.

-Cooleycooley.com

5 comments:

Vincent Priceless said...

Josh, I got mine today and it was absolutely waiting a few extra days for. Looks fantastic. Thanks!

Alexander Nissen said...

Got mine in over the weekend. Trust me guys, they're worth the wait!

Alexander Nissen said...

I got mine over the weekend and yes, they are totally worth the wait. They look amazing and I absolutely love them. Thanks Josh!

Ali said...

Well worth the wait. I'm deciding on my next one. Thanks!

Ali said...

Received mine today and it's brilliant. Looking forward to my next order. Thanks